[NO PRINT] Emotions
- Download instantly
- Quality checked
Identify and express emotions in various expressive and receptive activities!
This is a NO PRINT, interactive PDF (great for telepractice!) No printing, cutting, or laminating! Just download, save, and open on your computer or tablet.
Click here to view a video of this product in action!
This products contains touch hyperlinks and drawing capabilities. Instructions of how to use this activity on a tablet and computer are included.
The home screen includes doghouses with the following categories:
- Emotions Flashcards: Learn emotions and show your facial expressions!
- Expressive Identification: Write the emotion on the line.
- Receptive Identification: Circle the correct face from a field of 4.
- Matching: Draw a line connecting the emotion to the correct facial expression.
- Describing Emotions: Draw a picture or write what makes you feel the named emotion.
- Inferencing: Infer the emotion you or others would feel depending on the circumstances by circling a face or writing the emotion.
- Board games: 2 board games with 2 levels of playing (name emotion or say when you feel the emotion).
Given a variety of computer-based interactive activities related to emotions, STUDENT will use expressive language (name the emotion), receptive language (circle the correct emotion), matching, describing emotions, and making inferences, in order to complete the task with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
This item is recommended for the following grade levels:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade