[NO PRINT] Hawaii Themed Speech & Language Activities
- Download instantly
- Quality checked
NO PRINT Hawaii Themed Speech & Language Activities:
This is a NO PRINT, interactive PDF. No printing, cutting, or laminating! Just download, save, and open on your computer or tablet. If using an iPad, I recommend opening in iBooks.
Click here for a video tutorial on this no print PDF. --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ubh0P4XS8
The home screen includes islands with the following categories:
- Verbs: present progressive, regular past tense, irregular past tense
- Pronouns: he/she/they & his/hers/theirs
- Auditory Memory: Hawaiian word definition & “All About Hawaii Book” reading comprehension
- Social Scenarios: identifying on topic vs off topic & appropriate vs inappropriate
- Writing/Conversation Prompts: WH questions & Would You Rather questions
Once you select a category, you will select the subcategory (e.g. Pronouns --> 3rd person pronouns or possessive pronouns).
Choose the correct answer by clicking/touching the person or written answer. Navigate the document by using the arrows and home buttons.
Given a selection of interactive activities related to Hawaii and state facts and experiences, requiring the use of social scenarios, verbs, pronouns, auditory memory, writing/conversation prompts, STUDENT will participate with on-task behavior by saying, writing, or pointing to the correct response during a small group lesson presented by an adult, in 4 out of 5 presentations, by MONTH, YEAR.
This item is recommended for the following grade levels:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade