Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
SUBTRACTION with FOOTBALL Touch and Count Task Cards “Task Box Filler” for Special Education and students and those with special learning needs.
This task card set focuses on the solving single-digit subtraction problems using numbers 1 – 10. This fun and engaging subtraction task card set will keep your students on task and will quickly become a favorite math center, independent work task, or instructional activity! This subtraction strategy emphasizes counting backwards using baseballs!
· 45 Subtraction Task Cards with Visual Counting Strategy
· Subtraction Counting Backwards Number Line
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Hardly any time at all! Just PRINT on white card stock and then LAMINATE and TRIM. Now, using a dry erase marker, your students may begin!
· YES! As well as using as an independent work task, this activity can be expanded upon to reinforce subtraction skills and counting down from 10.
Absolutely! Here is a suggested IEP Goal that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given a single-digit subtraction problem to solve using a pre-aught counting strategy (using touch points/counting backwards), STUDENT will solve the problem by writing the difference (correct number response), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are almost 100 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
If you EVER have ANY questions about this, or any of my products, please feel welcome to contact us at: CustomerCare@AutismEducators.com.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2020