- Download instantly
- Quality checked
Appropriate and Inappropriate Behaviors:
- 10 school and community scenes (color and black & white) with children exhibiting various behaviors.
- 12 cards (color and black & white) displaying poor behavior with why questions (e.g. Why shouldn’t you bite?) for discussion
- 12 cards (color and black & white) displaying good behavior with why questions (e.g. Why should you be kind?) for discussion
Use the scenes and cards to identify and discuss appropriate versus inappropriate behaviors – Why they are good and bad choices and how they affect others.
Ideas for Use
- No Print: Open the color scenes on your computer or tablet. Directions included on how to draw on scenes with a touchscreen device.
- Print, laminate and circle the appropriate behaviors and cross out the inappropriate behaviors with dry erase markers.
- Print B&W scenes and use as coloring pages (color appropriate/ inappropriate behaviors or identify the behaviors and then color the page as a reward.)
- Print and use play dough, bingo chips & wand, or any other motivator to cover the appropriate and inappropriate behaviors.
Given picture and/or written scenarios describing appropriate and inappropriate behavior out in public (ex. school/park/airplane), STUDENT will select the inappropriate behaviors by describing what is occurring in the picture and what the person can do to make a good choice, in 4 out of 5 scenarios, as measured by the number of appropriate responses, by MONTH, YEAR.
This item is recommended for the following grade levels:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade