File Folder Activity Numeral to Quantity 1-10 (Beach Theme)
- Download instantly
- Quality checked
A file folder designed for the maintenance, independent practice, and acquisition of the skill of counting a quantity varying from 1-10 and matching it to a written numeral. Use repeatedly as an independent work task, small group activity, or instructional aide.
2. Cut out quantity sets from pages 1 and 2. Make sure to include the blank spaces beneath each quantity set.
3. Glue the quantity sets to the interior of a manila file folder in any order desired, sequential or random.
4. Cut out the numerals from page 2.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place scratchy velcro in the blank spaces beneath each quantity set.
7. Place soft velcro to the back of each numeral from page 2.
Given objects to count up to 10, STUDENT will demonstrate one-to-one correspondence by writing the number or choosing the correct number card, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
This item is recommended for the following grade levels: