File Folder Activity Preceding and Following Numerals 1-20 (Sun Theme)
- Download instantly
- Quality checked
The purpose of this activity is practice identifying both the preceding and following number for numbers through 20.
2. Glue pages 1 and 2 to the interior of a manila file folder.
3. Cut out blank squares and numerals from page 3.
4. Glue the numbers from page 3 on top of the middle picture of each row, in any order desired.
5. Glue the blank squares on top of the picture to the left and right of each numbered picture.
6. Cut out numbers from page 4.
7. Laminate all.
8. Place hard velcro strips on the blank spaces.
9. Place soft velcro to the back of the numbers from page 4.
Use and re-use repeatedly as an independent work activity or instructional tool. Clip Art provided by https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ashley-Hughes-38
This item is recommended for the following grade levels: