Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This task card set focuses on the range and change of emotions related to teens and young adults. There can be a big difference in how a teen reacts to sadness, or more subtle facial, gestural, or physical motions than with younger children.
· 40 Real Life Picture EMOTIONS Task Cards (4 of each emotion)
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Hardly any time at all! Just PRINT on white card stock and then LAMINATE and TRIM. Now, using a dry erase marker or even just pointing, your students may begin!
· YES! As well as using as an independent work task, this activity can be expanded upon to reinforce social skills, engage in conversation or increase communication skills by talking about scenarios where someone may experience the emotion!
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given a picture of a person showing a specific emotion (proud, silly, sick, mad, embarrassed, sad, happy, calm, anxious, scared), STUDENT will identify the emotion _________(by saying what it is, by pointing to the person displaying the emotion, by saying the name of the person) with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a picture of a person showing a specific emotion, within a small group or one-on-one setting, STUDENT will identify the emotion and state a reason why the person may be feeling that way, or provide a response related to STUDENT and when he/she may have felt that way, in 4 out of 5 trials, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are almost 100 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills! Browse through our selection of TASK BOX FILLERS in the search bar above OR by scrolling down on our drop down menu!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
If you EVER have ANY questions about this, or any of my products, please feel welcome to contact me at: DSinger@AutismEducators.com.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2019