Additional product images (click to enlarge):
This item contains a DOWNLOADABLE file
and will not be shipped to you.
Write Now: Early Number Writing
Do your children want to write numbers but are unable to produce numerals that are legible? Once children start to repeat letters and numbers they are forming motor habits that last a life time. “Write Now!” gives children the support they need to learn conventional and legible handwriting formations.
Early Number Writing
* 28 pages
* Song to help engage and build motor memory for number formation movements is easy to sing using “Skip to My Lou” melody
* Path of movement language is on every page so that teachers and parents can easily support children as they are writing.
* Three levels of difficulty to help support children in transitioning from tracing to writing numerals independently
* Three level of difficulty can be used to differentiate your curriculum
* Numbers are grouped by movement pattern so that the learning of the movement pattern of one number, helps the learning of the next number, on that page
* 13 Color pages for math centers
* 13 Black and white worksheets
* Cover for number writing book
* Numerals 0 to 9
Given adult support and practice with tracing and copying numerals, student will produce numbers zero through nine that are legible and with correct formations, with and without a model, in four out of five opportunities.
Given adult support and practice with tracing and copying numerals, STUDENT will produce numbers zero through nine that are legible and with correct formations, with and without a model, in four out of five opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.