Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Do your Special Education and students with autism have IEP goals for adding two groups of objects with sums up to 10? If so, this addition winter task box activity will help keep children focused on counting and adding to find the sum through completion with a greater level of independence!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS “Addition Problems with Visuals” Task Box Filler®?
· 50 addition task cards for your students to count and write the sum
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
DOES THIS TAKE LONG TO SET UP?
· Easy as can be! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate! Cut each task card along the color coded lines. NO VELCRO needed for this activity!
CAN I USE THIS FOR DIRECT ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION?
· YES! What better way to reinforce foundational math skills and work towards IEP goals! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just a text book during one-on-one instruction.
· ARE THERE ANY IEP GOALS THAT MAY ALIGN WITH THIS ACTIVITY?
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given two sets of pictures/objects to count, STUDENT will add to determine the sum up to 10, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given verbal or visual prompts as needed and ____(# of) addition problems to solve, STUDENT will add two groups of given/shown objects with sums up to 10, monitored by an adult (teacher/assistant/therapist) with 80% accuracy, by MONTH, YEAR.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH MY TEAM OR CO-WORKERS?
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
DO YOU HAVE A SELECTION OF “Task Box Fillers” THAT I CAN CHOOSE FROM?
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright2022 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2024