Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This LOW PREP addition task card “Task Box Filler” Addition with Sums Up To 10 set has visual support to help students complete this addition work task with greater independence. Using a corresponding color border around each set of objects (children, in this case) makes it easier for our special needs students to learn the placement of each number and to count to determine the sum.
· 44 Task Cards
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· NOPE! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate! Use a thin dry erase marker for student to write each addend and sum. NO VELCRO NEEDED!
· YES! What better way to reinforce a math concept that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction.
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given two sets of objects to add, STUDENT will count in order to determine the sum of the objects up to 10, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given an addition equation to solve with a sum up to 10, STUDENT will add each set of objects together in order to determine the sum, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given of objects to count and verbal/visual/HOH prompts, STUDENT will _____________(say/write/sign/indicate on voice-output device) the number of objects up to ____(3/5/8/10) with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
4. Given sets of objects to count and verbal/visual/HOH prompts, STUDENT will _____________(say/write/sign/indicate on voice-output device) the number of objects up to ____(3/5/8/10) with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
If you EVER have ANY questions about this, or any of my products, please feel welcome to contact me at: DSinger@AutismEducators.com.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2020