Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
An Apple Activities for matching real life apple pictures and reading comprehension Task Cards “Task Box Filler” with TWO learning levels, perfect for autumn reading activities!
This “Task Box Filler” task card set contains two skill levels: MATCHING REAL LIFE PICTURES and READING COMPREHENSION. Using real life pictures of types of apples, apple fun facts, and more! THERE ARE TWO LEARNING LEVELS for ALL students to participate!
· 20 Picture Matching Task Cards with a choice of three picture responses (LEVEL 1 for young learners or those not yet reading)
· 30 Reading Comprehension Task Cards with details and fun facts with a multiple choice response (4 response choices) (LEVEL 2 for those with reading skills ranging from 1st through 3rd grade)
· Suggested IEP Goal
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Very little time! Just print each page on white card stock paper for durability and laminate. Cut each task card along the black border. (You may also use regular printer paper and laminate.)
· Use a thin dry erase marker to have students choose the matching apple or multiple choice reading comprehension response
YES! What better way to reinforce a counting skill that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction. Children will gain some science knowledge by seeing what acorns look like up close and maintain interest counting in an array! Even complex learners can participate with assistance.
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given a short reading passage paired with a picture related to the text, STUDENT will read and choose the correct response out of a field of 4 possible word/short phrase choices, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR. (You may add level of prompting such as; verbal/visual/hand-over-hand/using a voice output device, using a communication board, pointing to)
2. Given a picture of an object and three picture response choices, STUDENT will choose the identical object, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR. (You may add level of prompting such as; verbal/visual/hand-over-hand/using a voice output device, using a communication board, pointing to)
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are almost 100 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2020