Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Does your student have an IEP goal for independent work task completion? Well, THIS phonics with beginning letter sounds, tracing fine motor skills, and counting to 10 IEP Goal Skill Builder set for Special Education works like magic! You will see your students complete an academic work task with a greater level of independence by following a set of visual directions! This no prep Phonics and Counting to 10 IEP Goal Skill Builder set contains 100 pages of repetitive visual directions for students to gain confidence in completing work tasks independently.
· 200 worksheets with visual directions to promote completion of an academic independent work task
· Monitor student progress with data recorded on each worksheet!
· Visual Directions include: Color the (object name), count the number of objects up to 10, circle the specified lowercase letter, and trace the noun.
· You can store worksheets in a binder or folder, or print as needed and store on your computer. Suggested IEP Goals related to the skills presented in this packet
· Students gain confidence in completing a work task with a lower level of prompting
· Daily reinforcement of skills to retain previously taught skills
· These worksheets can be given to your students to complete when a substitute is present, to provide a sense of routine.
· Homework booster. Parents will enjoy seeing their child work independently across environments!
1. By (IEP end date), given a repetitive set of 4 visual directions (color, count, circle, trace), STUDENT will independently (or with ___# of prompts) complete the work task, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, as documented by the teacher.
2. By (IEP end date), given a picture of a familiar object to color with a visual guide (and up to #___ of prompts), STUDENT will select the color crayon shown to color the line drawing, as documented by teacher observation.
3. By (IEP end date), given a specific lowercase letter of the alphabet, STUDENT will mark all of the same letters by drawing a circle around the letters, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, as documented by teacher/therapist.
4. By (IEP end date), given a 3 to 4 letter lowercase noun to trace, STUDENT will trace the words to increase letter formation knowledge, as documented by teacher/therapist.
5. By (IEP end date), given up to 10/20 objects to count in a line or array, STUDENT will demonstrate one-to-one correspondence by counting “how many?” to select the correct total out of a field of three number choices, as documented by teacher/therapist.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
© Copyright 2023Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited unless additional licenses are purchased. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom, therapy room, homeschool and personal use only.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2023