Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Do your students have IEP goals for occupational therapy OT to trace and write uppercase letters, lowercase letters, letter formation and numbers? See students trace letters and numbers with a snowman winter theme! They will remain focused and on task with this tracing letters and numbers task box, as students complete the engaging activity with a greater level of independence!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS “Find the Complete Sentence” Task Box Filler®?
· 26 lowercase letter tracing cards / 26 uppercase letter tracing cards / 11 tracing number (0-10) Task Box Filler Activity Cards
· Each set of task cards includes a color border for easy storage. This helps the teacher/therapist to quickly set up the uppercase, lowercase, or numbers that the student will be tracing!
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
DOES THIS TAKE LONG TO SET UP?
· Easy as can be! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate! Cut each task card along the color coded lines. NO VELCRO needed for this activity!
CAN I USE THIS FOR DIRECT ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION?
· YES! What better way to reinforce foundational reading skills and work towards IEP goals! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just a text book during one-on-one instruction.
· ARE THERE ANY IEP GOALS THAT MAY ALIGN WITH THIS ACTIVITY?
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given an upper or lowercase letter of the alphabet, or a number from 0 to 10, STUDENT will independently trace using grasp and continuing strokes, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, as monitored by a supervising adult/teacher/therapist, by MONTH YEAR.
2. Given up to ___(# of) _________(uppercase letters / lowercase letters / numbers from 0-10) to trace, with verbal (words of praise or encouragement / restatement of directions) or gestural prompts as needed (pointing to task), STUDENT will complete the activity as part of a work task system, in 4 out of 5 once daily opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH MY TEAM OR CO-WORKERS?
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
DO YOU HAVE A SELECTION OF “Task Box Fillers” THAT I CAN CHOOSE FROM?
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright2022 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2024