Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Do you need some fun Autumn or Halloween positional word activities with prepositions for your independent work tasks? This activity with a fall theme will keep your learners engaged and focused as they learn about where an object is located, or its position. This Task Box Filler® will have your learners engaged with the fall seasonal pictures of a cat with a hat and a fox and a pumpkin! I can’t wait to hear about progress your learners demonstrate with this Task Box Filler® activity! The Task Box Filler® includes an IEP goal which you are welcome to use as part of your students IEP.
Use this independent work task as practice work towards early reading learning goals, literacy center, one-on-one activity, or even as an activity for ESY, summer practice or homework!
Oh, no! Just print the pages (4 cards to a page), laminate and trim! Your students are ready to begin! Velcro needed!
· 32 Task Box Filler® Activity Cards for Autumn Prepositions
· Task Box Label
· Suggested IEP Goal for Special Education students
· Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate for durability that will last many years.
· Prepositions included: over/through/under/next to/on top of/out/between/in/in front of/across/behind/above/around
1. Given a picture representing a positional word (preposition) (ex. above, under, in front of) and two sentences, STUDENT will choose (mark/say/point to/type/indicate on voice output device) the sentence that states the correct position, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
Yes! To make this as easy as can be, just add 20 TASK BOX FILLERS (it MUST say those words in the title) to the cart and checkout. NO coupon code required!
None of our activities can be shared with other staff members due to copyright laws and licensing rules. You CAN suggest that they purchase their very own set, or you may purchase an additional license for them.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Copyright © 2022AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader onlyThis product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. The contents of this PDF must remain intact without manipulation, with the exception of personal classroom use for the buyer and one physical or remote class only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2023