Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Are your students working towards mastering addition up to 10 IEP goals for adding single-digit numbers with sums up to 10? Using a visual counting strategy with objects to count, this task box activity shows each number represented by its’ numeric value! Students can learn to solve addition problems with sums up to 10, all while working independently!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS Watermelon Addition Sums Up To 10 with Visuals TASK BOX FILLER?
· 44 Task Box Filler Activity Cards
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Suggestion for classroom or therapy implementation
DOES THIS TAKE LONG TO SET UP?
· Easy as can be! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate! Cut each task card along the gray lines and the activity is ready! NO VELCRO needed for this activity, just a dry erase marker will do!
CAN I USE THIS FOR DIRECT ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION?
· YES! What better way to reinforce counting and addition skills, while working towards IEP goals! Our students need to be engaged and they need more than just a text book during one-on-one instruction.
· ARE THERE ANY IEP GOALS THAT MAY ALIGN WITH THIS ACTIVITY?
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given two numbers to add with a sum up to 10, STUDENT will use the given visuals as a counting strategy in order to solve the addition problem, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a number card from 1 to 10 which includes a visual counting strategy within each number, STUDENT will say the number (or indicate on voice output device) and count the objects which represent the number to demonstrate one-to-one correspondence/number recognition, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH MY TEAM OR CO-WORKERS?
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
DO YOU HAVE A SELECTION OF “Task Box Fillers” THAT I CAN CHOOSE FROM?
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright2023 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2024