Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This task box activity that will help students learn one-to-one correspondence counting skills with up to 20 with tents, perfect for your Special Education autism independent task box system! This Task Box Filler early math resource focuses on the counting skill of one-to-one correspondence up to 20 using an engaging topic! This math count to 20 task card set supports academic learning standards for Counting and Cardinality for early elementary and Kindergarten.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS One-To-One Correspondence Task Card ACTIVITY?
· 21 Counting Task Cards for One-To-One Correspondence from 0 to 20
· Number Response Cards from 0 to 20
· Suggested IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
DOES THIS TAKE LONG TO SET UP?
· Very little time! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate. Cut each task card along the black border.
· Use a thin dry erase marker to have students write the number, or use number or number word response cards and velcro.
CAN I USE THIS FOR DIRECT ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION?
· YES! What better way to reinforce a counting skill that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction. Even complex learners can participate with assistance.
ARE THERE ANY IEP GOALS THAT MAY ALIGN WITH THIS ACTIVITY?
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
INDEPENDENT OR LOW LEVEL OF ASSISTANCE IEP GOALS (on grade level or below):
1. Given objects to count in groups of up to 20, STUDENT will independently count to determine “how many” by ___________(marking the number/matching the number card/clipping the task card number) in order to demonstrate one-to-one correspondence with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Participatory/High Needs BASED IEP GOALS:
2. Given verbal, visual, or hand-over-hand prompts along with objects to count up to____ (#)ex. 1 to 5, STUDENT will touch each object and count with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given objects to count from 1 to 5, STUDENT will indicate the total number on his/her voice output device, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH MY TEAM OR CO-WORKERS?
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
DO YOU HAVE A SELECTION OF “Task Box Fillers” THAT I CAN CHOOSE FROM?
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright 2023 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2024