Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This Special Education early reading skills task card set for task boxes, focuses on reading and matching early reader sight words, or high frequency words from the most commonly used lists.
Oh, no! Just print the pages (4 cards to a page), laminate, trim. NO VELCRO REQUIRED! Student may use a dry erase marker to mark answer, or use a clothespin to “clip” the matching word.
As children begin to read, they may recognize nouns that they can visualize. Sight words, or high frequency words, provide a “connection” to those words. Sight words complete phrases and sentences and are essential to basic reading skills.
· 200 Early Reading Task Cards for the most common sight words, combining frequently used word lists.
· Task Box Label
· Suggested IEP Goals for Special Education students
· Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate for durability that will last many years.
1. Given a sight word (high frequency word) used in reading or communication, STUDENT will match the same word, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a commonly used grade-level word frequently seen in daily reading activities, lessons, or reading assignments, STUDENT will read the word to match the same, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills! Please view ALL of our "Task Box Fillers" by going to BROWSE WORK TASKS on the menu above and then TASK BOX FILLERS.
None of our activities can be shared with other staff members due to copyright laws and licensing rules. You CAN suggest that they purchase their very own set, or you may purchase an additional license for them.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Copyright © 2020AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader onlyThis product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Purchasing to assemble and sell or rent in a marketplace, to individuals, education institutions, or any other entity, is prohibited. This applies to residents of all countries. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2020