Autumn language activities for speech therapy! Use this engaging scene and activities to target:
- WH Questions
- Following directions
- Present and Past Tense Verbs
- Possessive nouns & pronouns, third-person pronouns
- Answering open-ended questions/Formulating sentences/Conversation skills
- Basic Concepts
INCLUDES (in color and black & white)
- Fall scene
- WH Questions to ask about the scene
- 1-step, 2-step, 3-step directions to use with the black & white scene
- 8 conversation/writing prompts to use with scene
- 12 verb cards
- 12 cards targeting possessive nouns, third person pronouns & possessive pronouns
- 12 noun/pronoun + verb-ing sentence formulation cards
- 12 prepositions cards
- 12 basic concepts cards
- 16 categorization cards
Use the scenes to target any of the above concepts! Cut out the cards and use to teach specific concepts directly. Once the cards are mastered, use the scene to ensure generalization of the concept.
Use this as a NO PREP, PRINT AND GO resource by not cutting out the cards. You may even be interested in printing the additional activity pages 2 to a page to save paper, ink, and space.
Use this as a NO PRINT resource by opening on your computer or tablet. There are apps you can use to color or write on the pages.
Black and white pages are included for a print-friendly option, to send home, or use for coloring pages!
Given a picture scene and "WH" questions related to the picture, STUDENT will respond with _________up to three words/using a complete sentence, with 80% accuracy, in 4/5 trials by MONTH, YEAR (IEP end date).
Given pictures demonstrating prepositions, STUDENT will identify the position (ex. in front of, next to), with 80% accuracy, in 4/5 trials by MONTH, YEAR (IEP end date).
Given a conversation starter related to a topic, STUDENT will respond with up to _____(# of) sentences to remain on topic, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 trials, by MONTH, YEAR (IEP end date).