Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
A fine motor skills activity to form upper and lowercase letter recognition for Pre-K, Special Education, occupational therapy and Fine Motor Skills learning centers. Shape upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet with Playdoh onto each Learning Board!
· 26 UPPERCASE Fine Motor Learning Boards
· 26 LOWERCASE Fine Motor Learning Boards
· IEP Goals
· Labels for Storage
· Suggested Use for Implementation in your classroom
· It’s very simple! Just print and laminate each Learning Board. There’s no need to trim!
· YES! What better way to reinforce fine motor skills AND upper and lowercase letter recognition! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction. Make learning fun! Even complex learners can participate with assistance.
· There are two storage labels included and a picture of my set stored in clear expandable envelopes. You may also use oversized clear plastic zipper bags (like Ziploc).
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given three pictures of objects which all begin with the same consonant or vowel, STUDENT will use a visual model letter formation guide to form the upper or lowercase letter using Playdoh, putty, marker, or finger trace, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given three pictures (an word labels) representing a consonant or vowel beginning letter sound, STUDENT will use a model letter formation guide to form (with Playdoh/putty) the letter and say each word verbally or on a voice output device, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
© Copyright Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2023