Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Calendar Skills Months and Days Events Digital Resource for Special Education
This calendar skills digital resource is a NO PRINT activity an option to print large cards to use for distance learning or your classroom instruction, created for students who need visual support, attention to focus, or developing motor skills to use a mouse or touch screen for responses.
This NO PRINT digital interactive focuses developing calendar skills with events, days of the week, and months of the year. Using a variety of visual presentations, your students will enjoy and maintain focus on this digital learning resource. This activity can be used in the classroom as an independent digital learning tool, or in the home for distance learning, homeschooling, or even homework practice.
How to turn our “NO PRINT Digital” activities into easy-to-use Take Home Binders!
What better way to accommodate your students learning needs for distance learning, summer skills practice, and learning outside of the school environment!
Our students have unique abilities. Some do fairly well completing an online task, while others may struggle with motor skills that prevent them from participating. Just PRINT the activity pages (skip over the yes/no, correct/ try again pages) and place in sheet protectors. Provide your student with a dry erase marker or washable marker to mark/circle response choices!
· Just download to your desktop, smartphone, iPad or tablet! You must have the free version of Adobe Reader installed. You will have the activity ready at your fingertips! It’s the easiest way to introduce your students to “easy click” digital activities. The student begins on the cover page by clicking the green button, which then takes him/her to the first instructional page.
· YES! As well as using as an independent work task, this activity can be expanded upon to reinforce independent work skills related to a counting in a line, array, row, or scattered arrangement. It is suggested that the student completes the activity on a computer or tablet where he or she can engage with the teacher, family member, or guardian.
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that aligns with this activity:
1. Given a month of the year and a choice of 4 number choices, STUDENT will choose the correct numerical month order, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a calendar month and an event taking place on a specific date/time, STUDENT will mark/choose the correct day/date/activity, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given a calendar with monthly pages showing days of the week/months of the year, STUDENT will demonstrate understanding that a calendar represents a value of time (day/month) by reciting months of the year and days of the week, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Please have any team members from your school, or within your school district, purchase individual or school licenses. Sharing, copying, placing on a school or private server or learning platform without express written consent is a violation of copyright. Mindful of person budgets, this activity is priced within an affordable range for number of activities it includes.
If you have any questions, comments, or even suggestions for new activities, please feel welcome to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support and for teaching our special needs students with love, compassion, and a yearning for them to succeed.
We currently plan to add to our interactive activities weekly. Please view our NO PRINT DIGITAL ACTIVITIES on AutismEducators.com.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
If you EVER have ANY questions about this, or any of my products, please feel welcome to contact me at: DSinger@AutismEducators.com.
© Copyright 2020 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2023