Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
A Christmas theme for counting numbers up to 20 task box filler for Special Education and autism resource for one-to-one correspondence and counting skills. This early math skills counting numbers to 20 activity comes with three supported sequences of IEP Goals for Special Education!
This “Task Box Filler” Christmas counting activity will keep your children focused and on task with a high interest learning theme! It will quickly become a class favorite! Use as a daily independent work task to work towards early math learning goals, math center, one-on-one activity, or even as an activity for ESY, winter break take-home activity, summer practice or homework!
Oh, no! Just print the pages (4 cards to a page), laminate and trim! Your students are ready to begin! Velcro needed!
· 21 Counting Cookies Cards for Numbers 0-20 Task Box Filler Activity Cards (Yes, there is 0 because Santa ate ALL of the cookies!)
· Task Box Label
· Suggested IEP Goals for Special Education students
· Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate for durability that will last many years.
Given up to 10 objects to count in a line or array, with verbal, visual, or HoH prompts as needed, STUDENT will count to determine “how many”, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given up to 20 objects to count in a line or array, STUDENT will count, with prompts as needed, in order to determine “how many”, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
1. Given up to 20 objects to count in a line or array, STUDENT will independently touch and count each object in order to determine “how many”, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
None of our activities can be shared with other staff members due to copyright laws and licensing rules. You CAN suggest that they purchase their very own set, or you may purchase an additional license for them.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Copyright © 2021AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader onlyThis product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. The contents of this PDF must remain intact without manipulation, with the exception of personal classroom use for the buyer and one physical or remote class only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2023