Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Identifying Colors and Shapes Task Box Filler® for Special Education, autism, and early reading and math intervention. Gaining confidence in reading and basic math skills is important to learn and apply foundational skills during independent work tasks or one-on-one instruction. Recognize COLOR and SHAPE with visuals to support word meaning, early math skills for K-2 early intervention, speech and language goals, and encourage the student to complete a familiar work task with a greater level of independence. The Foundational Reading and Math Skills TASK BOX FILLER® activity comes with suggested IEP Goals for Special Education!
Use as a daily independent work task to work towards early reading or math learning goals, literacy center, math center, one-on-one activity, or even as an activity for school break skills refresh, ESY, summer practice or homework!
Oh, no! Just print the pages (4 cards to a page), laminate, add velcro and trim! Your students are ready to begin!
· 40 TASK BOX FILLER® activity cards (20 cards have black border / 20 cards have gray border for easy sorting and storage. This will make it easier for the teacher/educational support staff to place the Picture Response cards on each storage board)
· Task Box Label
· Suggested IEP Goals for Special Education students
· Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate for durability that will last many years.
1. Given visual prompts and objects to match by an observable property (shape and color), STUDENT will read the two word description to match the picture which the text describes (ex. pink circle), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a two word phrase using observable properties (shape and color), along with visuals to support meaning, as read aloud by the teacher/therapist/educational support staff, STUDENT will identify and match the correct picture response card, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
Yes! To make this as easy as can be, just add 20 'TASK BOX FILLERS' to your cart and the discount will automatically apply upon check out! NO CODE NEEDED!
None of our activities can be shared with other staff members due to copyright laws and licensing rules. You CAN suggest that they purchase their very own set, or you may purchase an additional license for them.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Copyright © 2022AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader onlyThis product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. The contents of this PDF must remain intact without manipulation, with the exception of personal classroom use for the buyer and one physical or remote class only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2022