Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Just in time for your Valentine's Day math center! Gaining confidence in basic math skills for adding with visuals with sums up to 20, is important to apply foundational skills during independent work tasks or one-on-one instruction. Adapted addition encourages students to count each heart, or for learners who can look at a group of objects (mental math) and identify how many for early math skills for K-2 early intervention. The Foundational Math Skills TASK BOX FILLER® activity comes with suggested IEP Goals for Special Education!
Use as a daily independent work task to work towards early math learning goals, math center, one-on-one activity, as a refresher over school break, ESY, summer practice or homework!
WILL THIS TAKE A LOT OF PREP TIME?
Oh, no! Just print the pages (4 cards to a page), laminate, and trim! NO VELCRO NEEDED FOR THIS TASK BOX FILLER! Your students are ready to begin!
· 84 TASK BOX FILLER® activity cards (task cards with sums up to 10 have a gray border/task cards with sums of to 20 have a black border)
· Task Box Label
· Suggested IEP Goals for Special Education students
· Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate for durability that will last many years.
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS For Special Education Students:
1. Given an addition problem (vertical) with groups of objects to count to aid in visual counting with sums up to 10, STUDENT will count the total number of objects to determine the sum, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given an addition problem (vertical) with groups of objects to count to aid in visual counting with sums up to 20, STUDENT will count the total number of objects to determine the sum, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
DO YOU HAVE A SELECTION OF “Task Box Fillers” THAT I CAN CHOOSE FROM?
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
DO YOU STILL OFFER THE 20 “Task Box Fillers” for $25.00 PROMO?
Yes! To make this as easy as can be, just choose any "Task Box Filler" (those words MUST be in the title to qualify), add them to your cart, and the discount AUTOMATICALLY applies! NO CODE NEEDED!
CAN I SHARE THIS TASK CARD SET WITH OTHER TEACHERS?
None of our activities can be shared with other staff members due to copyright laws and licensing rules. You CAN suggest that they purchase their very own set, or you may purchase an additional license for them.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Copyright © 2023AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than the buyer and providing access to these materials for a classroom, department, school, or school system is strictly prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. The contents of this PDF must remain intact without manipulation, with the exception of personal classroom use for the buyer and one physical or remote class only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2024