Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
EMOTIONS BUNDLE for Teens and Young Adults NO PRINT DIGITAL Interactive Activity PLUS Task Cards
This EMOTIONS BUNDLE includes 40 “Task Box Filler” TASK CARDS and a 40 NO PRINT digital interactive question activity focusing on the range and change of emotions related to teens and young adults. There can be a big difference in how a teen reacts to sadness, or more subtle facial, gestural, or physical motions than with younger children.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS Social Skills NO PRINT BUNDLE?
· 40 Real Life Picture EMOTIONS Questions (4 of each emotion)
· EMOTIONS: mad/sick/silly/proud/embarrassed/sad/happy/calm/anxious/scared
· IEP Goals
· A NO PRINT digital interactive computer-based learning activity. Students read the question and click on the correct person. They are redirected back if they have not made the correct choice.
HOW DO I USE A “NO PRINT” Digital Activity?
· Just download to your desktop, smartphone, iPad or tablet! You must have the free version of Adobe Reader installed. You will have the activity ready at your fingertips!
CAN I USE THIS FOR DIRECT ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION?
· YES! As well as using as an independent work task, these activities can be expanded upon to reinforce social skills, engage in conversation or increase communication skills by talking about scenarios where someone may experience the emotion! It is suggested that the student completes the activity on a computer or tablet where he or she can engage with the teacher, or for the “Task Box Filler” task cards, in the vicinity of the teacher or assistant.
ARE THERE ANY IEP GOALS THAT MAY ALIGN WITH THIS ACTIVITY?
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given a picture of a person showing a specific emotion (proud, silly, sick, mad, embarrassed, sad, happy, calm, anxious, scared), STUDENT will identify the emotion _________(by choosing the person displaying the emotion, by saying what it is, by pointing to the person displaying the emotion, by saying the name of the person) with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a picture of a person showing a specific emotion, within a small group or one-on-one setting, STUDENT will identify the emotion and state a reason why the person may be feeling that way, or provide a response related to STUDENT and when he/she may have felt that way, in 4 out of 5 trials, by MONTH, YEAR.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH MY TEAM OR CO-WORKERS?
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
If you EVER have ANY questions about this, or any of my products, please feel welcome to contact me at: CustomerCare@AutismEducators.com.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2024