Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Matching nouns with pictures task cards with a Christmas theme! “WHAT IS IN SANTA’S BAG?” includes familiar vocabulary (noun) paired with a picture. This seasonal activity is perfect for IEP Goals of matching a word to a picture to demonstrate word meaning.
· 24 Vocabulary Nouns Task Cards
· 24 Real Life Picture Response Cards
· Storage Board (Print two)
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Just a little bit of time! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate! Cut each task card along the black lines. Add velcro and students are ready to begin!
· YES! What better way to reinforce a reading skills concept that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction. Once you show your students how to match the noun to a picture, they’ll be on their way! Even complex learners can participate with assistance.
Absolutely! Here is a suggested IEP Goal that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given an instructional level vocabulary word and a choice of pictures, STUDENT will match the correct picture noun to the word in order to demonstrate word meaning, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are almost 100 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2020