"The Red Hen" Tasks for Autism
- Download instantly
- Quality checked
"The Red Hen" for Autism
Tasks created to supplement the story "The Red Hen" by author
1) Answer "WH" Quetions- What is the red hen doing?
2) Sequence events in the story with 2x2 picture choices.
3) Complete the phrase verbally or with cut and paste word choices.
4) Red Hen coloring page.
5) Cake decorating coloring page
6) Match sentence strip to picture clue.
7) Match animal 2x2 pictures to word labels
8) Use 36 total 2x2 picture squares as choices to comprehension questions, as a matching task, as a sequencing task, vocabulary in the story, or a memory game.
I have provided a variety of visual tools and templates to individualize the tasks based on the students skill level.
Inspired by Evan Autism Resources
Given a set of activities (comprehension, sequencing, labeling) related to a story read aloud by an adult, or to self, along with adult direction for each set of tasks, STUDENT will complete these activities with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
This item is recommended for the following grade levels:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade