Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This autumn theme ten frame counting task card set is perfect for your ten frame counting task box at your independent work station in your Special Education classroom.
· 20 Autumn Leaf TEN FRAME Task Cards
· 20 Pumpkin TEN FRAME Task Cards
· Number Cards 1 – 20 (print two if using both sets)
· Number Response Card Storage Board
· IEP Goals
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Easy as can be! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate! Cut each task card along the black lines and number response cards. Add velcro and you’re ready to begin!
· YES! What better way to reinforce a counting math skills concept that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction.
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given objects to count up to _____(# of), STUDENT will count when provided with _______ verbal/visual/physical prompting and answer “how many?” by _______ (choosing the correct number card, saying the number, choosing the number on a voice output device, or pointing to the number), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given objects to count in a ten frame up to 20, STUDENT will count the number of objects to answer “how many?”, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are almost 100 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2022