Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This “Task Box Filler” task card set focuses on the counting skill of one-to-one correspondence up to 20 with a buzzing bee theme!
· 21 Counting Task Cards for One-To-One Correspondence from 0 to 20
· Number Response Cards from 0 to 20
· Suggested IEP Goal
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Very little time! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate. Cut each task card along the black border.
· Use a thin dry erase marker to have students write the number, or use number response cards and velcro.
· YES! What better way to reinforce a counting skill that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction. Children will have fun and maintain interest counting the buzzing bees! Even complex learners can participate with assistance.
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given objects to count from 0 to 20, STUDENT will independently count and write/choose correct number response card in order to demonstrate one-to-one correspondence up to 20, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given verbal, visual, or hand-over-hand prompts along with objects to count up to____ (#)ex. 1 to 5, STUDENT will touch each object and count with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given objects to count from 1 to 5, STUDENT will indicate the total number on his/her voice output device, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are almost 100 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
If you EVER have ANY questions about this, or any of my products, please feel welcome to contact me at: DSinger@AutismEducators.com.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
© Copyright 2019 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold.
Follow AutismEducators.com on FACEBOOK
Follow AutismEducators.com on PINTEREST
Follow AutismEducators.com on INSTAGRAM
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2023