Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
This number recognition counting to 20 one-to-one correspondence task card set focuses on the counting skill of one-to-one correspondence up to 20 using pictures of animals (monkeys). This task card set is a “Task Box Filler” for independent work task bins, one-on-one instruction, or Math Center.
· 20 Counting Task Cards for One-To-One Correspondence from 1 to 20
· Number Response Cards from 1 to 20
· Suggested IEP Goal
· Interchangeable Task Box Label
· Very little time! Just print each page on white card stock paper and laminate. Cut each task card along the black border.
· Use a thin dry erase marker to have students write the number, or use number response cards and velcro.
· YES! What better way to reinforce a counting skill that you are teaching! Our kids need to be engaged and they need more than just pencil and paper tasks during one-on-one instruction. Children will gain counting skills and number recognition.
Absolutely! Here are suggested IEP Goals that may be aligned with this activity:
1. Given objects to count from 0 to 20, STUDENT will independently count and write/choose correct number response card in order to demonstrate one-to-one correspondence up to 20, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given verbal, visual, or hand-over-hand prompts along with objects to count up to____ (#)ex. 1 to 5, STUDENT will touch each object and count with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given objects to count from 1 to 5, STUDENT will indicate the total number on his/her voice output device, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
Yes! There are more than 200 sets available, which include, math, reading, fine motor, social skills, science, social studies and life skills!
**Please see all copyright and licensing rules included with each product.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2022