Engaging Work Tasks at Your Fingertips
Search through thousands of quality teaching materials that will help your students reach their learning goals.
View All or select a category.
Reading passages and 4 WH questions demonstrating positive outcomes are aligned with Social Emotional Learning standards for grades 1 - 3.
Reading passages IEP Review Skills packet with six “wh” questions per printable worksheet is a review packet aligned with Social – Emotional Learning Standards for Special Education and autism. Each worksheet contains an area to record data and a picture for reading accuracy and correct responses.
This is a Language Arts worksheet packet to review standards associated with reading skills, include a reading passage and answering questions related to the topic. The tasks and suggested IEP goals are aligned with Language Arts Foundational Reading and Social Emotional Learning standards. Help students retain previously taught skills as a summer review, ESY supplement, homework, or extra practice.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A “REVIEW PACKET FOR IEP GOALS”?
Each review packet contains “uncluttered” (less cutesy, distraction free) printables that are aligned with academic or social-emotional state standards. The skill sets are, in most instances, adapted to fit the learning needs of special education students. The Review Packets for IEP Goals are designed to encourage independent work practice for those who can, and additional support for those students who may need it. In time, we will includes every standard from Pre-Kindergarten through third grade. Special requests will be accepted for specific standards or grade levels.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS Reading Passage with WH Questions WORKSHEET PACKET?
· 35 Reading Passage and and Multiple Choice Question Worksheets aligned with state standards for reading and Social Emotional Learning Standards
· Data Section on each worksheet to track student progress in the classroom, at home, therapy, or tutoring.
· Answer Key with problem/solution included for SLP language discussion and to increase language skills
· Suggested IEP Goals
WHAT AGE OR GRADE LEVEL WOULD YOU SUGGEST THIS WORKSHEET PACKET FOR?
Although this IEP goal review packet is aligned with early elementary Foundational Reading Standards for students in grade levels 1 through 3, it may support any learner who is currently learning reading comprehension skills working on this particular skill or IEP goal. As we know, our children all learn at their own pace and this resource is adaptable for all students working towards reading comprehension skills with multiple choice questions and responses.
HOW WILL THIS IEP GOAL REVIEW PACKET HELP MY STUDENT/CHILD?
This packet provides extra practice to supplement classroom lessons, summer review to prevent academic regression, independent work to support inclusion, reading resource, or early intervention. Each page can be printed, or laminate to reuse with a dry erase marker. Each page contains an area to track the child’s progress to monitor for skill mastery.
DOES THE IEP GOAL REVIEW PACKET COME WITH IEP GOALS?
YES! Here are the suggested IEP goals which align with this packet:
· Given a grade level reading passage in which a social/emotional based challenge is presented, STUDENT will state (describe) what the problem or challenge is, along with the solution, in 4 out of 5 scenarios, by MONTH, YEAR.
· Given a reading passage with a picture and four reading comprehension questions in which a social/emotional challenge and a solution to resolve the challenge is presented, STUDENT will (mark/point to/respond using voice-output device/picture or word symbols) choose the correct responses, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
· Given a reading passage and four multiple choice questions related to a social/emotional scenario based upon grade level learning standards, STUDENT will read the passage in order to identify the challenge and solution, by choosing the correct response to four “wh” questions, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
CAN I SHARE THIS WITH MY TEAM OR CO-WORKERS?
If your teammates or co-workers would like to use this activity with their students, please encourage them to purchase additional licenses. ANY TYPE OF FILE SHARING VIOLATES OUR COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. The purchaser may print as many copies as he or she would like for their students ONLY. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
DO YOU HAVE A SELECTION OF IEP GOAL REVIEW PACKETS THAT I CAN CHOOSE FROM?
There will be new sets for grades K-5 listed each week. Please check back frequently for more skill sets.
VIEW OUR IEP GOAL SKILL BUILDER WORKSHEET SETS!
© Copyright 2021 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through AutismEducators.com or any other selling platform where our products are listed or sold. ALL WORKS CREATED BY AUTISM EDUCATORS, INC., is material in that we hold the copyright or trademark. All parties intentionally or unintentionally copying, sharing, or manipulating in any manner will be held responsible.
Autism Educators, Inc. © 2012-2021